Did you know that Neil Morris started The Jetty Specialist in 1986 by construction our first ever pontoon in his own home driveway? The Pontoon was a success, out-lasting other existing structures, and this is what provided the perfect platform for us to continue to grow and improve in our pontoon building.
How do I know if my Pontoon needs replacing?
- If you are seeing signs of rust or concrete cracking
- If you are seeing signs of fatigue
- If you have bought a bigger boat that now needs a bigger pontoon
We are the Pontoon Specialists:
Since our initial pontoon construction in 1986, we have serviced thousands of clients and have built our reputation on word of mouth. Safe to say, we have designed and constructed many high-quality pontoons that are built to last.
We pour pontoons every day of the week, unaffected by weather conditions, guaranteeing a high-quality product output. Our new facility offers us a large, adaptable area for:
- Concrete pontoon manufacturing
- Aluminium pontoon manufacturing
- Precast concrete
- Aluminium fabrication
- Steel fabrication
- Special “one-off” fabrications
- CNC routing & Machining
As you can tell, we are specialists in Pontoons and have 34 years expert knowledge and experience. Our pontoons don’t have steel in them (anymore), so you can now buy a ‘rust free’ pontoon. Come talk to the professionals or book a tour of our factory and you will see how we are the best on the water
What We Can Do for You:
- Assess the current condition of your pontoon, gangway & brackets
- Determine if your pontoon can take a bigger vessel.
- Provide proposals to combine new and existing assets to meet your needs