Pontoons that are a cut above the rest
Since 1986 The Jetty Specialist have worked tirelessly to develop designs using a mix of tried-and-tested as well as newer, innovative concepts and materials to create a brand of pontoons that is simply a cut above the rest.
A floating pontoon with hinged gangway remains the most cost effective, safe and value-for-money solution when looking to moor your boat at a private residence. Pontoons can be installed in a multitude of configurations, shapes and sizes and can be designed to suit everything from a small aluminium dinghy to large recreational and commercial vessels.
Some of the key differences in our pontoons are:
- They can’t rust – no black or galvanized steel in any of our pontoons or componentry
- High strength piles designed specifically for your location
- Australian, marine grade (6351 T5) aluminium external frame
- Polyurethane pontoon connector system – each 300mm connector is strong enough to lift 4 landcruisers!
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) concrete reinforcing bars
- 100-125mm thick concrete deck
- High quality fender and accessories to compliment your investment
We take care of all of it for you: Design, Approvals, Engineering, Fabrication & Construction.
Give us a call today to see how we do things; differently.